Saturday 29 September 2012

GRADUATION CEREMONY FOR MY STUDENTS






Me posing next to the props used to decorate the stage.
The four students who helped take photographs and videos of the event.
Me with my student Ezekiel

The boys with the gimmick for the launching ceremony
Me with my friend and colleague, Norhazlin
Students receiving their certificates from the special guest


After my colleagues and I had planned and prepared for this year's Graduation Ceremony for the fifth formers for almost a month, the big day finally arrived today.
With the help of the Year One College students, things went smoothly and everything was run on clockwork.  This is because we have been doing this for years and because of experience and team work, the event was a success.  I share with you some of the pictures taken during the ceremony.

No comments: